Saturday, June 1, 2013

FASHION DREAM

Dreams do come true. I realized that when I finally climbed on the steps while leading to SMX convention Center for Philippine fashion Week. Grasping the invitation in hand my heart beat uncontrollably, like Cinderella stepping into the castle. lols!  It was paradise.  A fashion paradise filled with a mob of well-dressed people including Editors, Designers, Photographers and Fashion bloggers.

I entered and I don’t know what to do.  I was too nervous to talk to other guest because I knew no one among them. Alien and Foreign. I just took out my camera and shot pictures of everything, blogger na blogger and drama! Haha. I took pictures of different people and showed admiration to them. There, I began to chat with others and learned so much about fashioooyn thingy!


 The  Jag Fashion Show is about to start!
 Front Rower!
 Hosted by Sarah Meir
 Bb. Pilipinas Winners open the show!
 Group of models walked gracefully on the runway! 
 And my favorite part, When Nina Garcia showed and shared her fashion journey. I was so inspired to pursue more and realize my dreams to be in the Fashion Industry.

Amazing Jag Collection. Kudos all to all three Designers who collab with the Jag. 
 And for my outfit, I stick into my Bohemian side again. 


 With the super bait Ana Gonzales. Thanks, Ana for the photos! 
Preview Fashion Editor, Liz Uy!
 Liz being interviewed by media.
 With Preview E--I-C, Ms. Pauline Suaco
With the Stylish Sibling, Darrylle and Andrie Chang! Supeer bait!



SASA

No comments:

Post a Comment