Saturday, June 1, 2013

STATEMENT

Here's a perfect outfit for a day filled with errands. Sleeveless-Statement-Tee plus Comftable Pants.







Taking outfit shots in front of a Church seems to make sense. Maybe not for the passersby though, nor for those who were trying to get in  but couldn’t coz I was greedily occupying spots. I spend hours in them, the least they could do is indulge my outfit shot needs. Haha!

I had to take the opportunity to snap photos despite the many weirded out onlookers. I just love the view, the lightings and of course my outfit. (I hope they understand that Im a blogger! Haha!) Anyway,  Don’t you just love my Floral-Velvet-leather-Pants and my animal print satchel bag? The moment I laid eyes on  the pants and  the bag I knew I had to grab it, and grab it I did. A must have closet items you know, and so I don’t have any regret at all.


 Headed to SMX for Philippine Fashion Week Day 2 wearing the same outfit again because I don't have time to change. Lels! 

Have great day ahead!

sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment