Thursday, January 2, 2014

TAGAYTAY ESCAPADE

A roadtrip to Tagaytay to get a break from city lights and sounds. To unwind and stress out after a non stop walking and mall hoping. Yes, I admit.  I always wants to visit Tagaytay because i want to see the beautiful view overlooking the Taal Volcano and Batanggas. Finally. It was worth it! The only words that came out in my mouth was  "WOW", as in Wow ako ng Wow! Haha

 Taal Volcano

 So many people who came that day!
To those who are not afraid of heigth, you can try their Zipline and Cable Car also.

 Of course, you dont wanna go home without buying any souvenir.

 Say hi to my cousin Lamya. The girl behind every photos i posted here.

 Okeey, I know Im ugly. Haha!
 So heres what i wore. A very laidback outfit yet stylish. Wearing my bomber jacket i got from Uniqlo year end sale. Perfect for the hot and cold weather of Tagaytay. 



Have great day ahead

Love,
Sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment