Wednesday, January 16, 2013

ROMANTIC

Hola! Finally back again. I know I haven't been blogging as much as I should but I've been in a very hectic school schedule lately . You know naman ang huwarang estudyante, Haha. Anyway,  I leaned to romantic-kinda-bohemian-but-not-wanderlust-like style. Okay, I really don't understand to what style category this belongs but oh well.  I  just decided to cheer up through clothes. Once I wear something I feel good in my disposition instantly changes,  Haha, I know everyone has their own remedies and cures and being the fashion minded crazy person that I am  mine would have to be dressing up.  Whenever I'm extra tired and feel like all the hope in the world is lost I glam up for a bit and I'm all better.( I hope Im not alone here, hahaha)  I know in  my previous posts are full negativity and hatred, and now I'm very much Okeey. I’m moving on and starting a new life with my college friends. Forget about them!  Duh!



Have a great day!

sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment