Monday, December 17, 2012

BIRTHDAY LOOK

This one way overdue! Sorry for another weeks of hiatus! I’ve been busy with left and right errands. I even missed up my birthday last week. No really, I don’t know that it was my birthday last December 2 until a friend of mine sent me a greetings via MMS. Of course I’m beyond happy and thankful to God for giving me another year to live and all the blessings I have received this year. I will continue to pray to shower me his blessing not just for myself but for my family and friends also! Though I wasn’t able to celebrate it because I was doing a crazy pullouts that day , I still felt that spirit of my birthday through the sweet  greetings I have received.

So despite the busyness, I still manage to take my outfit that day. A relax outfits calls for a busy day. I always try to be on my coolest outfit whenever I’m doing an errands. Cut-off denim jacket and printed shirt to achieve the urban look. Of course, to hide my eye bags I wore my shades again.







No comments:

Post a Comment