Monday, August 13, 2012

HARDCORE






Hello everyone! Its been a while since I last blogged. Was very busy juggling in school, its been pretty hectic these past few days and I honestly feel like Im about to crumble into pieces. Then again, I guess that is part of it all. I secretly like all the madness I put myself in. Better to be a busy bee than a lazy one. 

Now, on to my look. I decided to toughen up today and went with my trusty black boots and my black blazer then add some pop of color. Somehow felt like a hardcore biker only to find out that the reason behind my outfit was coincidental. Of course, School is all about looking good and fab each day. Its about inspiring others to love FASHION as much as I do! 

So that’s all for today! Have a great day! 

sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment