Wednesday, January 4, 2012

S for SUPER BACK!

(Custom made blazer/ Hongkong brand top/ Thrifted shorts/ Gibi brogues)

FIRST LOOK FOR 2012!!! Yay finally posted after a long wait (gaano ba katagal?) . Its sounds mean but forgive me! I still cant believe that its 2012 already the time flies supeeer duper past! And i will sincerely thanks you all (na naman?) for being part of my 2011. Though it wasnt good to me at all-- loads of hates, hardwork, tears and gossips all over. But i remain strong and brave in overcoming those nightmare. Its also because of blogging, Im still alive and breathing. And you, my dear readers (that I have considered as friends!) were all still there to support me and cheer me up when I'm down or being scrutinized! Even though I only have a small reader base, okay na yun! But!!! Let us not focus on that! Thank you for the wild ride -- for allowing me to share my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and style with you and for letting me into your lives! It was a heck of an experience! Thank you, thank you! Thank you rin for helping me become the person I am today. Well I can say that blogging really made a difference in my life. Aside from being stronger (from facing all the ridicule and criticism), I'm now more confident and more inspired to do things I love.         

I hope this 2012, we all become the person we want to be, no more feuds, calamities, and suffering. I hope that we all in good conditions, especially to my friends and my family and to you all! Rock N' Roll, always be happy and optimistic. Haha! ka-echosan, but all i said were true!

Have a great day ahead! 

sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment