Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sightseeing

          This is really a stolen shoot! Hahaha.while having a little talk with other friends.
                                         I love you faye! Thanks for taking me cool pics!
           Soo this is Msu today! Everyone is working and practicing so hard to win the game!!! 

We sat at the Rotonda where we usually make tambay.  Sightseeing for our crushes! Haha and I think many people doing it the same way! TAMBAY TO SEE THEIR CRUSHES PASSBY!
Soo many people around and some are even busy that they don’t recognize you sometimes! I should blame the hectic schedule they have. Yes, I have this friend of mine who snob me yesterday. I don’t why! But forget it anyway!
All I can say is, EXCITING!!! EXCITED FOR THE BALL GAMES!!!
Ill see you then!!!
                                                                                                    ♥
                                                                                                 sasa




No comments:

Post a Comment