Tuesday, August 23, 2011

JUMP!JUMP!

                ( Maxee Lee Jumpsuit/ Vintage Botties/ Thrifted turban and Nicklace/ Rayban shade)


    btw, the girl at the back is my bbf Maxee Lee. The owner of the jumpsuit. She asked me if i could model her new design dress. and i said of course YES!

                                                          I love the details of the jumpsuit!


Sorry for being absent this past few days! I have been VERY busy and very often. It’s our college foundation day.  And I’m super excited for every single event!
There is a big party and I still haven't got a clue on what to wear, I better figure it out today, although I don't have head to think about that, I am thinking about a million other things and I find myself too busy with my thoughts lately, more than before, lots to think about...
See you on my next post!

oah! thanks faye for the cool picture!

                                                                   ♥
                                                                  sasa


No comments:

Post a Comment