Tuesday, August 23, 2011

JUMP!JUMP!

                ( Maxee Lee Jumpsuit/ Vintage Botties/ Thrifted turban and Nicklace/ Rayban shade)


    btw, the girl at the back is my bbf Maxee Lee. The owner of the jumpsuit. She asked me if i could model her new design dress. and i said of course YES!

                                                          I love the details of the jumpsuit!


Sorry for being absent this past few days! I have been VERY busy and very often. It’s our college foundation day.  And I’m super excited for every single event!
There is a big party and I still haven't got a clue on what to wear, I better figure it out today, although I don't have head to think about that, I am thinking about a million other things and I find myself too busy with my thoughts lately, more than before, lots to think about...
See you on my next post!

oah! thanks faye for the cool picture!

                                                                  
                                                                  sasa


No comments:

Post a Comment