Monday, June 20, 2011

BYE SUMMER!!! HELLO SCHOOLS!







Summer has declared itself over, it has given up...It said it needed time to regain strength and come back stronger.

What can I to do about it? Nothing...My hands were completely tied, I asked him to please stay, it said it couldn't and now its gone, but as sad as that is, life goes on and I can only hope for a better rainy and ancold season ...Good times are coming, I know that.

As I was thinking about how extremely overwhelming this summer was, I also realized that maybe its time for a change, a fresh new beginning and I thought that the best way to start with that, was by giving my blog a new look so expect changes soon!

P.S- Dear summer, I will never forget you...
 
 
                            
                            sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment