Monday, June 20, 2011

COME ON ZEBRA!!!




                   My photographer this day, carrying all my things. i love yew FAYE!!!

SCHOOLS oh schools,  you are starting to make appearances more often and I am really not complaining at all!

Im not yet ready  for requirements again and i know there are sooo many to come!!
I have to preperd my self for studying and no-sleepover + no PARTY!!! *I DIED*


Well, I guess explaining the reason of my title is not needed. As you can probably see, I am wearing zebra print short,  in the first day of school.
I have no idea what is going on with the weather lately, I don't understand why we are having rainy weather at the beginning of schools, Summer should be  be around the corner though its done already!!.

P.S. HEHE
have great day ahead!!!

                                                                       
                                                                     sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment