Friday, March 28, 2014

BATCH IMPERIUM photo diary!

      10 days before the grad day. Oh my gosh!  Why soo fast? Slow down please, I don’t wanna leave college  and end my life as a student. But NO, Instead of getting sad and all that dramarama why not enjoy the remaining days of being a college student. Just like what MSU Student Council did as they organized fun and exciting events dedicated to all graduating students. From the all- out challenges during the fun run, to the most glamorous and fashionable Imperium ball, down to the very last Sigaw kalye and Torch parade with splendid fireworks!

 So this year Batch name is IMPERIUM which means the Power to Rule! 
The fireworks display made us all Wow. I wish it lasted forever

My favorite boy friends. Congrats sa inyo!
Nerah looks soo happy. She finally made it on her Senior year! Proud bffs here!

Co-majors! You see that big smile on their faces?
Sigaw Kalye were participated by 4 colleges. And of course, as expected the Health Sciences won again!


Seniors party like a pro!
IR Students!
Say Hi to Airan, the head of this event! Congrats for a job well done! 
Seniors rocking and enjoying the dance floor! An all out tugtugan and sayawan. Did you see familiar faces? Epic night!

Imperium Ball

So heres what i wore to the Imperium ball. Bloggers like me loves to attend such event like this, Where i can dress at my best. An all black ensemble outfit saved the night. Yes, i want to stay safe as much as possible coz i knew some people going at the ball. lol.

I was soo busy that day, along with myself, I styled wahid and eem also during that ball.
 Reunited with zeck! 

  Color Blocking can be worn at night for Eem. Styled by yours truly.
   Jay, Swen, Zeck, and Me
The highlight of being a Sasa Stylista during the ball
Swen newest picture-friendly-posed! What the..
Bumped with Sameem.

The night was total blast that i ended up hooking random guys in my bed.  I kid. 

love,
Sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment