Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to Normal

Don't you just love waking up to a beautiful morning with the sun gleaming so bright between those cotton-like clouds? The storm made me miss it so much and now I'm very glad the weather's slowly going back to normal.

 As well as life is going back to normal also. The one week  intramural celeb has sadly come to an end and as much as we want  it  to last, we have to get back to our daily routines and finish whatever was left on pause in school. 

I had rested quite well during the break and rather than whining about how class /work continues, I greeted this Wednesday with a positive attitude! Woke up at 6am (this only happens once in a blue moon), I had sufficient amount of time to choose my outfit carefully. Finally after a week of panicking every morning just to find something decent to wear! lol 







Sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment