Tuesday, February 19, 2013

HAPPY VALENTINES!

Hola Everyone! Sorry for the super lame title. Haha. So let me ask you first? How was your Valentines? Mine? Well, its just a typical Thursday. Lol! Nothing’s special really. During heart day, I felt so down knowing all my friends were out for a date, while me? I was cocoon inside my room. Watching my fave lovestory while munching a bag of chips and sobbing with alcohol. I'm not that nega which I feel loveless, of course I feel soooo blessed to be surrounded by people I love the  most, but having that special someone with you is like your watching you own fairytale movie. 

So my outfit scream for rebellion. Haha. Pasensyay na kung masyadong bitter. Lol! I wore black and red because accordingly it  represent that you are dateless or single!  









No comments:

Post a Comment