Saturday, October 20, 2012

RED AND WHITE

Hello Happy Sunday everyone! My apologies for not blogging as much as I'm supposed to. First of all let me just say that I've been having a stressful sembreak.  I styled four people in five days. I did some pullouts and errands. I'm totally dead! I've been trying to catch up on sleep these past few days and regain energy for another stressful weeks ahead. Imagine the enrollment process in MSU, Oh hell!!                                        
For my look, I wanted to be under dressed that day, like a much laid back outfit. During a casual days I always try to be in the comfiest outfit ever. Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with over dressing since I do have my days of over styling myself but when it comes to my personal everyday pieces I'm pretty much casual and relaxed for a blogger and for me there's no shame in that as long as you are yourself and you feel good. Right??






See you again! 

Love,
Sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment