Saturday, October 1, 2011

FIRST OCTOBER LOOK

(Thrifted Lace top/ Iligan Boutique leather jacket/ Thrifted Shortskirt/ Swendy Pumps/ Gmall Clutch/ Custom made Necklace)

 I love how the skirt flow!

 I find it Sexy and Lil bit Edgy!


Yeyy! Finally Post an outfit Photo after  weeks and this is my first october look! Hollah!! Wearing a leather jacket+lace+shortskirt leopard+ and Pumps for a birthday party! Haha! Everyone was staring at me when arrived and I realized that I was the only one in the group who is soo overdressed! Funny! 
Thanks Swendy for nice picture! I love yew darling!
P.S- I still think its hilarious that people sometimes are SO INDISCREET and literally stop and stare whenever you are wearing something that is slightly out of the "conventional".
 sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment