Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SUNDAY MADNESS

 Having a blast with my family around!

Sisterhood!
Hey Kuya! Smile naman!  

Ever since favorite! Chicken at Jollybee!
 Mom, Take it easy!!!
 Yum. Yum.
 Anyah!

Sorry for being absent for a week period, this weeks have been a bit/LOT busy, studying major ,making a bunch of research projects etc, but since everyone is here, I hardly have time to get online and normally forget to take snap shots of my outfits!

I was lying all day at home last Sunday. It was supposed to be my restday. Haha. But i ended up going out with family, eating outside, window shopping and bond! I missed them soo much!

Thanks Mom,kuya and sis!!

Hope you're enjoying and having a blast with your family!

HAPPY FIESTA ILIGANON! VIVA SENIOR SAN MIGUEL! SEE YEAH THERE!

sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment