Saturday, September 3, 2011

SISTERHOOD

    ( Dress from Sasa/ Sheer top from Swen/ People are People Heels/  Gaisano Mall Clutch/ Thrifted Ring/ Nish Headband)
                                                 The sheer made the entire look sexy!


                        Soo this is my sister Anyah Abdul! Its her first time here in my blog!



This was what makes me busy this past few days, I had four clients for the SW NIGHT!  And working with them was such great experienced! Hahaha! (Ambisiosang Sasa).  I hate her make-up! It’s a major disaster and I admit it was my fault too, of not having a professional make-up artist! kalowka!
My inspiration with the dress was BLACK SWAN! I want something sweet, classy and modern ballerina Inspired dress. Sooo I think this is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment