Wednesday, August 17, 2011

IM SICK AND OUT

                    (SM department store Top and Necklace/ Hongkong brand shorts/ Vintage Boots)





Its too Obvious, I'm too pale! Yes, Im sick! it has been 5 days already.The flu hit me hard this time so Im just hoping to get over it asap since I have a hectic week coming up. I think i should blame the bad weather here in MSU!!!!

Despite of that, i still try to get-up from bed and met my Classmate  in the University Library to discussed something for our group thesis. I still got the chance to take photo of myself upstairs. This outfit is nothing special, just something very casual and comfy, but then again, I cant dress up every day, I need my casual days as well.

have great and safe day ahead!


                                                                        ♥
                                                                      sasa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment