Thursday, June 30, 2011

HOW TO BE SWENDYRELLA!!!








               When I first met Swendy (Abdullah Abdulrahman in real life) . He was being introduced to me by maxee (our common friends ). We both uttered ANNE CURTIS name to use as each screename or in other word alias. haha that was soo funny then. I still remember the dressed she wore during our first meeting, Worn out fierce gladiator, a glittery top and a very short shorts. Her  ( I considered him as a SHE, of course we we’re) outfit screamed diva ferocity, but she was a complete paradox. Swen is one of the sweetest, nicest and truest people I know. Despite of  so many criticism and bad feedback against her, she remains humble and grounded. She cares when your feet hurt and offers to lend you her shoes instead. She cares when you’re the only person in the group without a date, and never makes you feel out of place. She feels your wardrobe malfunction pains, and finds a way to solve the problem, even if it means having to go out of her way to do so. She is always at my back whenever  I called for photoshoot and stand as my photographer. She’s incredibly funny with loads of interesting stories to share. Swen is stunning both inside and out. She epitomizes my ideal bff.  Keep on rocking. Just ignore those who are insecure with your SUPER-LONG-HAIR!!!


                                                                                                 ♥ 
                             SASA                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment