Thursday, January 2, 2014

MY THIRD DAY

I honestly wasn't sure what I was thinking when I layered again for the second time here in Manille. haha! I guess it's because I take it to the consideration that ill be going inside the mall and not in the park. Nonetheless, I hope it does work for you. I'm crossing my fingers! haha. Anyway, I actually wore this in my third day with my cousin. We went to SM Aura to check out what they have there and i was totally wow. Its a high street mall where you can find Forever 21, Uniqlo, Berska, Stradivaus in one and not to mention there Skyway park located at the rooftop while overlooking the Bonifacio Global City. It is i guess one of the best mall for me. So come and visit SM Aura.





  So this happens when no one is there to take my outfit shots. Lol. Poor me!


Love
Sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment