Saturday, January 4, 2014

BEST OF 2013

Giving you a little recap about what happened to my 2013 and meeting such amazing people along the way that i never thought i will bumped into. These are the people who knows me well,  the people who made me strong, and inspired me in every aspect of my life.



 
Beauty, Tyra and my Bff Nerah during the photoshoot of the Diplomats Ball Ads which I styled.

With cousins at Happiest place on earth, EK.
College friends during the Erudites ball. I missed them already

My Philippine Fashion Week Buddies Wahid and Aiman with BiancaG.
Bloggers friends, David, Gerd, Angeline, Miko. and Lissa
Meeting Aisa Ipac is one of the highligths of 2013. 


 Two of my fashion icons, the preview staff Daryl and Andre Chang
 With Andre Chang at the Magnum Fashion Show

 Of coures, Im so touched with the good comments i got from Him. No need to mention him.


 With the girl, who taught me how to dressed up and blog. My life peg Laureen Uy, Im literally crying when i met her. Sooobrang bait!
My OJT adviser, Sir Regan Maning who brought me to the PFW.


 with the IT blogger Patricia Preito
Bumped with these people at Penshoppe Fashion Show. Mikyle, Dani Baretto, abd Tracy Ayson



Fashion Industry Elitest


Philippines top stylist Liz Uy. Who shared me some tips oh how she became what she is.




With bloggers friend Anagon at Jag Fashion Show


 Of course, i aslogot the chanced to meet these crazy people during our OJT. My VM family
With Phem Barranda at ABS-CBN dressing room.

The girls behind Kim Chui and Maja Salvador Outfits




2013 was all  about them.

My bestie whos always there for me.


Bespreens i met during our Fil subject who became so close to me.

One of the girl who influenced me to blog. Hay Raga

Batch outing


One of my crush in showbiz, Rocco Nacino.

With my blogger crush David Guison

What a heck of an experienced. 2013 was total blast for me. Im hoping for another great year ahead. So 2014 be good to me. lol

love,
Sasa Stylista


No comments:

Post a Comment