Thursday, September 12, 2013

STRIPE And JEANS

This probably is the most exhausting week I've had in a while. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday filled with paper works, 8am alarms, last minute studying, accomplishing INC, reports, taking care of Mom, sleepover with my batch, and fast foods with classmates.

I feel that I have missed out a lot on what was supposed to be an awesome weekend. I know I'll get over it as soon as I reunite with my bed but life does not get any better cause I still am swarmed with plates to finish (And Yes, The first term is about to end)  So I took a break, opened my laptop and did something that makes me happy....blogging

It's the 13th and  yet this is just my first post this month. How bad blogger I am.  I must have enjoyed blogging these days that I now consider it an outlet where I can talk endlessly and sometimes foolishly about anything under the burning sun. Haha!

So anyway, I love how care free and comftable these whole outfit. Something that won’t get so much stare from other people.  Something you can wear all throughout the day. Something that will never go out of style ( I mean my stripe top and jeans). Something that Kate Moss will wear.





Have  a great day!
sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment