Saturday, June 8, 2013

FAN GIRLING

I love these girls to the tiniest little bits.

Sooo thought I'd let my inner “fan girl” out and write one and only quick blog about finally meeting two of my favorite fashion bloggers slash favorite style icons Laureen Uy of www.breakmystle.com and Patricia Prieto of www.itspatriciaprieto.com

It was the last day of Philippine Fashion Show,  and my last night in Manila before I go back to Mindanao. I Attended the Bench Fashion Show with my friends and wishing that  Laureen and Patricia were going also. I was looking and manning at the  VIP seats and with so much surprised, I saw them both chatting with each other. I was starstruck. I came across to meet them and my knees started to shake and my mind went blank.  I  was so  shy when  I approached them to have pictures and Laureen told me “ Ang payat mo naman, Kumakain kapa ba nyan?” I was like, OMG! I didn't expect them to be that super bait. There such an Inspiration.

 Laureen Uy
 Patricia Preito
What Im wearing to the last day of Philippine Fashion Week 2013

Sorry for the blurry photos. My camera was so dead that night so i don't have choice but to used my cellphone! Haha. Poor me! Kung kelan andun sila!

P.S. Big Thanks to Sir Regan Maning for bringing me there. Sobra! So sad that i meet  you in short span of time! We could have so much bonding pa =(


Sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment