Saturday, October 13, 2012

BAROQUE PERIOD


Hi everyone! Finally I've been able to blog! My blogging privileges were taken away from me the past two weeks because its our schools finals! I was itching to blog ever since. Finally!  Now, me and my vlog could spend time together. Yaaaaas, Finally School is over! Im going to sleep, party and forget myself for a month. It’s time to unwind and gain energy after such a very tiring week in school!!!! Good thing, I only have one sem to suffer from school. I cant wait for that college diploma already!

So here's a sneak peek of what I was up to the whole day yesterday. I wanted to over-dressed  because no more school. I decide to wear my baroque printed button down and my leather shorts. Channeling my bold style aesthetic again.  Haha. I hope you like it!!!






sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment