Thursday, September 13, 2012

Inspired by Preview!



Yes, if you think I am promoting this magazine. Your right! Since then, Im a fan of preview mag. Every month, Im always excited whos celebrity, top model and well-known personality there going to put on the cover. I definitely got shocked when I found out that the cover girls for the big fashion issue are local fashion bloggers, Laureen, Camille and Tricia (My favorite). I was like “Wow, ang layo na ng narating nila!” I saw how they bloom and made it where they are now. I saw their handwork they put on  to their blogs to build their own names in the fashion industry!! So proud! What I love about Preview is that, they are risking. Though cover will not be marketable to the public they still give opportunities to others. Kudos to all the staff! So, if until now, you haven’t grab a copy.  Then go to the nearest bookstore in your place and buy. It’s a jam-packed issue that will surely satisfy your clamor.

So, my outfit is inspired by the cover (Not the Origami dress of Cary Santiago). The pink simply represent sweet, fresh and young. Hence, my look is in touch with girly vibe.








Hope you like it!!! 


sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment