Tuesday, May 1, 2012

RELAX and CHILL




I was really scared last night! Because I couldn't log in to blogger and my blog was nowhere to be found. I almost cried. Luckily, after some time, it came back. Oh happy. :') I didn't realize how important this blog was to me until yesterday. Yes bloggu, I love you so much. Please don't scare me like that EVER AGAIN!


Anyway, I was extremely bored that time so i decided to go out, play around, relax and chill! Wore jacket that time amidst the hotness. No, it wasnt really hot that time. Been having pretty bipolar weather recently. When I leave the house it's a beautiful sunny day then it suddenly pours. Hahaha. Oh well. Been liking the cold weather though, just missed MSU! Lol!

HAPPY 116TH Anniversary Malabang!

Have a great day ahead! 

 sasa


No comments:

Post a Comment