Wednesday, April 4, 2012

NO FASHION TALK

(BBQ TOP/ Custom made Detachable collar).
I’ve been over-using my shoes. Im in Province kasi, I didn’t bring much shoes.

Excuse My Haggard looking face again!

Indeed, there will always be someone who is wiser, prettier, and better. No doubt about that. But why do people insist that there will always be those better people... when they can actually work on something for themselves so they can be those better persons... the individuals they ought to be? Bakit laging may linyang... "may mas better pa sa akin"? Why do we keep pulling ourselves down? Can you get my point? I do hope so.

Flaws are flaws. Mistakes are mistakes. But hey, you can actually make a step on those things. Don't just sit on a dark corner and cry yourself to sleep. Do something! Don't just go with the flow and let destiny give you what he thinks you deserve. Make an effort and fight for what you really deserve.

I just remember this one person... the person who opened my eyes from fantasy into reality. No matter how you think that everything seems so perfect, imperfections will always bother you. But I managed to see the perfect beyond those imperfections. It is just a matter of choice.

No Fashion talk today. Ill be back again. Soorry for my laid back outfit. Ive been lazy to dress-up


SASA

No comments:

Post a Comment