Monday, February 13, 2012

NO MORE POSED

Do I look awkward? I think the title says it all. If there's one thing I hate with being taken pictures of, it's the fact that I don't know how to pose and compose myself. I always run out of ideas on posing  and how I look like. And let's all face it, I'm not a model (and I don't think I'll pass model's specifics) and I don't have a perfectly sculptured face. ugh. I gets so annoying to see your photos and your face doesn't look decent.



I'll have to stop blabbing and show you my photos instead. Sorry if I look haggard. These photos were taken after my class practice and these were taken in the library building. :)

 (IC boutique jacket, Thrifted Top and boots, Levis short)

I super love my crop-leather jacket.. they're really comfy and chic. I will probably wear these out again next time but with different styling, of course! This is outfit is very edgy, and the animal print and leather were still trendy!. I hope I did this trend some justice.. even just a little. haha! :P Anyway, sorry for the burnt, low quality photos. Blogger destroyed the quality :( I just had to edit the photos to give it more brightness since it was raining when we shot these. I will edit this post next time!

Hugs & Kisses
Sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment