Friday, January 13, 2012

ONE YEAR OLD!


I wore this during  heavy rain in MSU!!




HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SASASHIONESTA!!!

I've been blogging for about a year now and counting. There were times when I just wanted to stop blogging since I felt like no one was reading my blog. I also felt sad when because no one is hyping my look in Lookbook. Yes, it was a roller coaster ride like "This day you're IN, The next day you're OUT". But eventually, I got the hang of the ups and downs and continued on because fashion blogging isn't about how many fans or followers you have but how passionate you are and how it makes you happy sharing that passion for fashion to other people.

…..as a promise. I will continue to blog tell the world ends! (Over naman yun!) But seriously, Im trying my best to update this page despite of  my Hectic schedule in schools. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that my blog would get some recognition like this before. Its truly inspiring especially when I get some positive feed backs after all the hard work that I have done for this blog! I hope I can inspire you all to keep on going and do what you love most because you'll never know when opportunities come your way. Even now, I am climbing small steps toward success.Sige! Sige!. I have to go!!!  

sasa


No comments:

Post a Comment