Wednesday, August 17, 2011

AFTER MY EXAMS

 ( Polo top/ thrifted leather shorts/ vintage booties/ Balinciaga Motorcycle bag/ bow tie custom made)

            Swen suggested this!!! The hell, this is not an ANTM pictorial loL!


                                                                    Girl Behind every photo

Here what i am wearing yesterday. I killed two of my exams. and it was too hard really! I am not so sure about my answer  especially the matching type. I set in front of my teachers table, and she always stared at my dress, She stared at my shoes and my paper. lol =). Poor me, I cant  even look at my seatmate paper which i supposed to. I hope i pass it. 

                                                                           
                                                                         sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment