Tuesday, April 5, 2011

it can be!!!




We have come to a point where a watch is no longer just an accessory but a fashion statement.

I became a huge fan of the Swedish TRIWA watches since I first saw them 2 years ago, they always add that extra kick to spice up any outfit and the size, boldness and colors of the different models are just eye candy to me.

TRIWA watches are meant to look like a "luxury" watch but in funky, bold colors and what I like the most about them, is that they are made of plastic, so convenient for the every day use.
Can you guess which one is my favorite?

Ok, I'll tell you because nobody has been able to guess :P, the grey one with the pink background...♡

                                                                              SASA

No comments:

Post a Comment