Sunday, April 3, 2011

I DIED THIS SUMMER!!!









This might no be the kind of beach I am used to,because  my idea of the beach is more like tons of palm trees, ridiculously hot weather, coconut scented tanning oil and I would never go to a  beach with a jackets on, unless of course I would have lost my mind . hahaha.


The beach in Ramitan  is somehow different, but since the sun came out to play, I decided that the coolest place to do my shoot on a beautiful Sunday was the beach.  It wasn't as warm as I would have liked it to be, but I enjoyed shooting these pics like you cant believe, I hope you like them!

i would also like to thanks @omayyahmacadato for being my photographer this day . ilove yew!!


                                                                         
                                                                        sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment