Saturday, April 2, 2011

the day after!!!












And after a LOT OF EATING, cleaning, sleeping and bonding with friends, I am back! :P

I cant believe anyas party is over and I will have to wait another party to come, although I feel soo exhausted atleast i saw people happy and rekindling their freinship in  a very simplest way. just like me and my friend, kuya's old friend,and my sis classmate!!

As you can see, I was BUSY during the party taking-up picture, serving the guest, and eating, so by 4 o'clock I was already exhausted! Nevertheless, the day was amazing, i also had the chance too see them again all hopefully will be seeing them quite soon.

I' ll do a quick posting about presents tomorrow, what did you get??? Any plans for summer?

                                                                         ♥
                                                                       sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment